Monday, December 28, 2009

Pc Tools Desktop Maestro What Happens To XP When I Install Vista?

What happens to XP when I install Vista? - pc tools desktop maestro

I currently use Windows XP Service Pack 3 of 32 bits. My father has Vista Ultimate x86 (32 bit). Of course, I would like to check, but the reviews are from Vista, I am worried what will happen if I do not want to come back and want. Vista will replace my XP? Can I run a System Restore Point (I my master PC Tools Desktop "back for this program) and to remove it this way?" I still install my XP installation CD on Windows Vista, and it would be better if I just want to reinstall XP? My father also mentioned something) on a dual-boot or something, but I do not understand (too much credit. Each proposal, suggestions or ideas?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can upgrade to XP will import all the settings in Vista. However, not back. An alternative would be something like the creation of a "double", but it is much harder to do, especially since you want to install Vista on the XP.

Quelch For critics of Vista and comments you may have heard, Vista is really very impressive. It is safer to use more stable, easier to use and has better features than XP. The only drawback is that there is a better team of XP requires not (understandably).

I think most people who hate "Vista or have never tried or will not have time to learn the functions.

Post a Comment