Friday, January 1, 2010

Drop Attacks Epilepsy How Do You Help Loved One Understand And Accept That You Have Epilepsy?

How do you help loved one understand and accept that you have Epilepsy? - drop attacks epilepsy

Hello everyone,

I really need help! I had an attack yesterday morning. I have gout and absences. I slipped on the stairs. I do not even know down the stairs. It scared me! @ # $ The husband. This does not seem prepared to accept that they are actually used. I am very angry and hurt. I was there to be diagnosed more than 14 years ago right after we were married.
Suggestions?

Shaken, beaten and injured!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Some people can not, the fact that the face of a loved one animal that can live a perfect life, the inability to have hit. They beat me with epilepsy when she was 22, my father before could'nt. I had the operation and I am now free of seizures, but he acted as if he never had a problem and still can not believe it. It is a difficult thing to live, I can see what happens. I suggest you ask your husband a question that I asked my father. I have this .... If you asked me and I treated in this way, how do you feel?

riverrat... said...

Yes, you need a little help ........ professional help (a marriage counselor, perhaps? be angry) No need to ......... would that loooong time ago said that (that he kept by him for 14 years?) is not everyone "will not accept the fact that something with someone they love false and far from perfect. He just needs time to of this fact (of life) accept partner. The only thing you need to be hurt and angry against you is to keep the secrets that you have the most intimate things about you ......... .. know your husband!, especially after 14 years of marriage .. ....... What do you think it does not (I bet you think the same thing!)

Post a Comment