Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Virginia Cigarette Prices Did Cigarette Prices Go Up In Virginia Also?

Did cigarette prices go up in Virginia also? - virginia cigarette prices

When I settled in Charleston, WV had a few months ago I passed through Virginia and the first stop on a small gas station / cigarettes on the market. Then a pack of Marlboro is about $ 3.60 or less and a box was $ 33.50. Although new here, in Maryland, would be a package of between $ 5.50 to $ 6.00 and $ 50.00 per carton.
CIGS has risen from about $ 1.00 recently in Maryland, Virginia and pushed cigarettes?

3 comments:

Bushido7 said...

I think the price of cigarettes growing around the world !!!!!

SaddSmok... said...

If I live in VA and I paid about $ 4 per package of pay me now 5 The food is not much difference, but still stinks, and are about $ 42 of which, what I heard. I do not buy tickets, let alone pay attention to prices.

dudlydo5... said...

He stood in Wisconsin pay $ 6.09 (including VAT) to an other dollar in May 2009 increased.
* The penalty for us smokers *

Post a Comment