Monday, February 15, 2010

Horror Cherry Tattoo I Popped Her Cherry?

I popped her cherry? - horror cherry tattoo

We are both in their thirties and had several BF (I'm sure) to me. It is also known for his party a girl.

A few days earlier the two were in bed together (it is not) my GF and was petted. Then it happened, and I finished the whole way. To my horror, blood gushes from the hole. I am 100% sure that her hymen was broken. She was a virgin and I jumped into her cherry!

The problem is that I have a gf already and the girl for me as a casual friend. I have just for the pleasure of sex. I can not imagine that she remained a virgin after all this time. This is less than expected.

What should I do now? How can I do? I do not want, you can not marry her. What should I do?

13 comments:

beebee said...

She did not know .... do not say ... You feel bad man enough to ... Take Back Your Life.

curious said...

if a girl has sex for the first time a little blood comes .... it was really in their time .. u something in them. Therefore, there is a river of blood. I do not feel ... I think we should be thinking about this whole embarrassing affair. which should have been aware of the dates of the period.

Leo Lion said...

What does this all mean, Alfie?

steinwal... said...

Compensation? oh yes, twenty dollar must. That should do .. evrything Oh yes, you're a dog ..

robert89... said...

oh-boy

quick_sa... said...

What an achievement ... has a girlfriend, but he's just sex ..... grow .....

cellie_m... said...

Hmmm, if I were you, I wondered if she was a virgin. And if she says she had to leave it at that. Would not I apologize if he thought he was hurt if I were you, because it might make you feel bad.

Maken trax said...

Congratulations to their hearts deceive G / F and crushing your daughters ...

You figure departure transition from head * ck ...

Oh, and maybe she was about to begin their time?

Maken trax said...

Congratulations to their hearts deceive G / F and crushing your daughters ...

You figure departure transition from head * ck ...

Oh, and maybe she was about to begin their time?

super stud said...

She just started her period, do not worry mate

Game said...

Sounds like a lot of blood! Could your time? Check it out adult WIF .. The most important thing is always, we celebrate a relationship, if it involved no love .. Boy! Dun go to bed again with Dun U Love Someone!

Sarcastic Sid said...

What should we do? Jump up and down and applauding, "What kind of dumb ass is you. Take something that can never come back. Well, if off and let everything we do is to leave his party. I could do more say, but understand it does not sound like the kind of tight. I do not know what else, but I think you boast, and what is not good. U have a big problem. They were wrong. But someone still go wrong.

вℓαмє_¢α... said...

Congratulations provided conditions for the world's largest cock!
was clear that overcome in his time about it. hope ur girlfriend is cheating scum says u!

Post a Comment