Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rash At 18 Weeks Pregnant Am I Pregnant Or Do I Have A Virus?

Am i pregnant or do i have a virus? - rash at 18 weeks pregnant

get it right was with a guy and he said I played four either before ejaculation is about my vagina, but not sex, because a virgin in the. This happened after my time was effectively ended on that day, the 4th March was. Then the week of 15 March that he began with headache, fever, a spotty rash, stomach and dry throat. So I went to doctors and gave them a blood test and throat examination of the urine, I have my period came days 8 days early, but it is very light and lasted 2 days. The doctors said he could not be passed on or anything, but perhaps a virus, all the symptoms for 21 March. I woke up the next day and my stomach was very bloated ecspecially my navel, it feels soft and hard around my belly. I lostlost appetite and weight, my chest swollen Arent and I have no morning sickness. I Diarreah after eating and sometimes, if only my stomach bloated. It took us about 5 days, you do not scare away the cause. In 18 years in the planning this way, I have become pregnant or have some kind of virus? That the doctors saw my blood and urine have been able to get pregnant and not monkeys, believing that they were?

0 comments:

Post a Comment