Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Will And Testament Philippines FOR YAHOO PHILIPPINES Particular To Lawyers. I Would Like To Ask About Last Will And Testament And Bank Funds?

FOR YAHOO PHILIPPINES particular to Lawyers. I would like to ask about last will and testament and bank funds? - last will and testament philippines

My mother, when she was young, and became a businessman who has never told anyone she was married with children, including the Bank. It has a little money in the bank, which is old and can never know whether he died suddenly due to illness or accident / tragedy. I wonder how his daughter, because the bank whether you have children if she dies, how can I claim money from the bank? Do you need a will prepared with its banks to announce that it has children one day, your money when you die? The last bank will recognize this and give me the money if you show the bank? This is to my knowledge, what to prepare, while she is still alive, so at least when it suddenly dies, I know what to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment