Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Statistics Pe Are These Good Classes To Take For A Future Prelaw Major?

Are these good classes to take for a future Prelaw major? - statistics pe

I am a Senoir SA in the coming years, and I chose my schedule ...

AP English
AP Government & Politics
AP Psychology
AP Biology
Powerful and discrete probability and statistics
French IV Honors
Honors Wind Ensemble
And I have to take gym for PE-haha

And I hate math, so I guess the class effectively and discreetly. My advisor said that the program is great, I would like to hear from others.

2 comments:

Mr Smith Goes To Washington said...

The English course is good, and photography and Psych So yes, it's pretty decent, if you want to go to law

Cool P said...

1. Go to this website http://www.mncis.intocareers.com/
2nd and professions and occupations, employment click
3. Once you are on the letter of his professional career began with
This is the password
Username: Spartans
Password: greenandgold
you are welcome

Post a Comment