Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Should My Cervical Mucus Look Before My Period I Could Really Use Your Help Ladies!!?

I could really use your help ladies!!? - how should my cervical mucus look before my period

1. 5th day of my last period January, was in the last month of the 9th December. These are my first two periods, since I'm the NuvaRing, I also had an IUD for 3 years and took the book and it would be easier to leave if I wanted to try anyway .... I do not take tests, I can not more sites that subscribe to confuse me and flooding my inbox! I'm curious, what are some things you should try to understand, of course, know what I should sign on my body, I am sure that all have something in cervical mucus, I have consulted the other issues here, but Haven was not much of them, I wonder how things like say, if it is likely that my best and what you said about me sharesU:) thank you a ton! I really appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment